____________________________________
Finally done with the last assignment, 1 more paper to go before I say Goodbye to this Uni Life in Melbourne.
In which I will have to start counting down to the days back to Singapore.
Starting to feel the emotions makes everything change.
A transitional Life beginning? Im not sure,
I just know this time, I seem to handle it better than what I thought.
Neither do I want to stay in Melbourne to study, Neither to head back to a place I never really call home.
'Growing up" here in Melbourne brought me up a way which I would never want to trade for.
All the situations, the facades, the experiences, the strangers, the walks, the coffees, the emotions.
A place which I have grown to be part of,
A place which accepts the way I am, being a parcel of the passerbys.
I imagine myself in years down the road,
Moving away to a countryside, starting life afresh.
Meeting a new town boy who will care for me.
Occasionally heading down to the city market for groceries and cooking a hearty meal for my hardworking husband.
Sometimes sitting at my dining room drawing or typing away on a type writer.
Alternatively writing hand written letters to my dear friends all over the world.
Leading a simple life away from the world of acknowledgment.
A world of my own, a world I belong in solely.
Selfish? Nah..
When people move on and I am still single and not committed to any areas of my life, this shall be where I will go.
Open up a cafe of my own.
Living the best of my other half of the life.
In which Blessing others wherever I go.
In which, people from remember me as the Girl Next Door,
Who lead a quiet life but a heart of roses.
I trust Your plans Lord but I don't trust myself to doubt.
I once asked a close friend of mine, If I lost my memory, how would you make me remember you again.
He said, paraphrase, Walk up to you and buy you a coffee until you remember me.
That reminds me of '50 first dates'
Some times.
All I wish for.
Is to learn to trust you with my Life.
To be the Woman of God.
Which you have plan out for me.
Because youve save a 'wretched' like me.